Registered Behavioral Technician (San Diego North and South Counties and Imperial Valley)
Motiva Associates is looking for motivated individuals to provide quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based interventions to children with developmental delays, disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders (ASD) in the home. Interventionist will provide 1:1 specialized behavior intervention services in accordance with the goals described in the treatment plan. These services are provided in the home, community settings, and in-office. Free training available. Please send your resume and cover letter to ABA@motivaassociates.com
1. High school diploma.
2. Complete the 40 hour Registered Behavior Technician Training (RBT). * This training is offered by Motiva!
3. Pass the RBT competency assessment.
4. Pass the RBT examination.
5. Maintain RBT credential with the Behavioral Analyst Certification Board.
6. Valid CPR certification (Infant/Child).
7. Pass background/fingerprint clearance.
8. Provide/obtain immunization and Tuberculosis clearance.
9. Bilingual (English and Spanish), written and oral communication skills.
10. Mobile phone with activated voicemail.
11. Reliable means of transportation, valid California driver’s license, car registration and insurance that meets California requirements.
1. High school diploma.
2. Two years of work experience working with children.
3. Valid CPR certification (Infant/Child).
4. Pass background/fingerprint clearance.
5. Provide/obtain immunization and Tuberculosis clearance.
6. Bilingual (English and Spanish), written and oral communication skills.
7. Mobile phone with activated voicemail.
8. Reliable means of transportation, valid California driver’s license, car registration and insurance that meets California requirements.
Position: ABA Interventionist (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Service Area: North & South San Diego Area, and Imperial Valley.
Compensation based on education and experience (Bachelors degree in Psychology or related field)
ABA INTERVENTIONIST- BILINGUAL (South San Diego County)
Motiva Associates is a Marriage and Family Therapist Corporation committed to providing quality behavioral services to individuals, families and organizations. We are presently providing a range of behavioral services in San Diego County and Imperial County.
Motiva prides itself in being able to provide culturally and linguistically competent services to the Latino community.
We value our team members and are interested in their professional and personal growth. Motiva offers a variety of career paths and will offer the possibility of ownership to those team members who are eligible.
Position: ABA Interventionist I (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Service Area: South San Diego Area
Compensation: Based on experience and education
Interventionists are responsible for implementing programs of instruction for children with autism and other developmental disabilities in home settings as well as training parents in behavioral strategies.
The programs are developed and monitored by Board Certified Behavior Analysts with experience in the field of autism.
Candidates must be bilingual (Spanish/English). A Four-year degree in psychology or a related field preferred but education may be substituted with experience.
Depending on experience, the position may include developing behavioral programs for developmentally disabled consumers in their home.