Registered Behavior Technician/Office Aide. (South San Diego County)
Provide quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based interventions to children with developmental delays, disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders (ASD) in the home. Office Aide responsibilities include the scanning, storing and the disposal of client records. Will maintain all electronic records in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) Guidelines. Other office duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Complete the 40 hour Registered Behavior Technician Training (RBT).
- Pass the RBT competency assessment.
- Pass the RBT examination.
- Maintain RBT credential with the Behavioral Analyst Certification Board.
- Valid CPR certification (Infant/Child).
- Pass background/fingerprint clearance.
- Provide/obtain immunization and Tuberculosis clearance.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), written and oral communication skills.
- Mobile phone with activated voicemail.
- Reliable means of transportation, valid California driver’s license, car registration and insurance that meets California requirements.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Data collection and gathering methodology and procedures.
- Experience with home visitation and/or home visitation programs.
- Experience working with children with ASD or other disabilities is preferred.
- Carry out appropriate procedures for various behavioral problems and learning problems related to Autism.
- Provide Applied Behavior Analysis services including Discrete Trial Training, differential reinforcement, shaping, chaining and prompting procedures.
- Collect data on all program goals and objectives related to treatment plans.
- Complete home visits and documentation in a timely manner.
- Organize and schedule time commitments to meet demands of the job.
- Attend team group meetings individual meetings with the program supervisor.
- Provide parent consultation in conjunction with the program supervisor.
- Responsible for accessing a web-based portal to view schedule and confirm appointments.
- Attend professional workshops to maintain a high level of skill.
- Abide by Motiva’s policies and procedures.
- Other RBT responsibilities as identified by the program supervisor.
- Review and properly prepare client files for scanning.
- Scan and store client’s records according to procedures. Accurately maintain and store all electronic records on server and hard drive in accordance with HIPPA guidelines.
- Dispose of files in accordance to HIPPA.
- Other office tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Click on the link below to read the full description:
ABA INTERVENTIONIST- BILINGUAL (South San Diego County)
Motiva Associates is a Marriage and Family Therapist Corporation committed to providing quality behavioral services to individuals, families and organizations. We are presently providing a range of behavioral services in San Diego County and Imperial County.
Motiva prides itself in being able to provide culturally and linguistically competent services to the Latino community.
We value our team members and are interested in their professional and personal growth. Motiva offers a variety of career paths and will offer the possibility of ownership to those team members who are eligible.
Position: ABA Interventionist I (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Service Area: South San Diego Area
Compensation: Based on experience and education
Interventionists are responsible for implementing programs of instruction for children with autism and other developmental disabilities in home settings as well as training parents in behavioral strategies.
The programs are developed and monitored by Board Certified Behavior Analysts with experience in the field of autism.
Candidates must be bilingual (Spanish/English). A Four-year degree in psychology or a related field preferred but education may be substituted with experience.
Depending on experience, the position may include developing behavioral programs for developmentally disabled consumers in their home.