Motiva’s outpatient counseling staff and consultants include experienced and friendly professionals, psychologists and marriage and family therapists.
Motiva’s outpatient counseling staff and consultants include experienced and friendly professionals, psychologists and marriage and family therapists dedicated to helping families, couples, children, adolescents and adults achieve fulfilling and productive lives. We treat each individual with respect and aim to honor their trust and confidence.
We view our clients in the contexts of family, community and culture. Our services are family-centered and goal-oriented, and our approach uses common sense, practical and effective interventions.
At Motiva, we have the clinical expertise in serving families with diverse needs:
- Marriage, family and parenting issues
- Behavior problems of childhood and adolescence
- Cultural issues
- Psychosocial evaluations for immigration
- Self esteem and personal growth
- Grief and loss
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma and victims of crime
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Problem gambling
Our services are provided in individual, couple and family modalities. We offer both day and evening appointments. Sessions are available in both Spanish and English.
Problem Gambling Treatment
- Free for problem gamblers and their affected others
- Staff trained by the State of California to treat problem gambling